Friday, May 11, 2012

Transplantation - The Move to Austin Agrodolce

For a long time I put all my garden posts here at Gardenista.
In between garden posts, I'd toss off my gloves and put aside my trowel long enough to post about food and fun and recipes and everything else over at Austin Agrodolce.

Eventually it all got to be too much - the split nature of posting on both blogs - so I am hereby folding Gardenista into Austin Agrodolce.

I know it will be more fun for me to have everything in one spot, and I'm optimistic the rest of you will find it easy enough to set up new reading roots.   So, are you with me?

Ready, set, FOLD!.http://austinagrodolce.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rollingwood, Central Texas
Family historian by default. Oldest surviving matriarch on my branch of the Family Tree. Story teller, photo taker, gardener, cook, blabbermouth.