Sunday, December 14, 2008

What To Get The Tree that Has Everything

I know I fuss around in my yard more than most folks do.

At the same time, I am not nearly so dedicated as others are who work on their property daily. I go in spurts.

I did cover some plants when we had a freeze predicted, other plants will have to fend for themselves.

However this, goes further than I'd ever imagined.

Check it out - jewelry for your trees...

And it is pricey, too - nearly 2K per trunklace.Anybody seen anything like this on an actual tree? I am imagining these appear mostly inside gated properties. The closest thing to this I've seen in Central Texas are tree faces.Can't imagine we will have to wait too long for tree earrings to make an appearance.

Wonder what the squirrels make of all this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rollingwood, Central Texas
Family historian by default. Oldest surviving matriarch on my branch of the Family Tree. Story teller, photo taker, gardener, cook, blabbermouth.